Sunday, April 12, 2009

FREE 8 x 10 or 11 x 14 from Silverstrand Photography

Here's how it works:


The first five people to email us at www.silverstrandphoto@yahoo.com will get a FREE 8 x 10 when you book your photo session.

OR

If you add a link to our blog from yours and then email us and book your session, you will receive a FREE 11 x 14.

We still have our spring special so the sitting fee is ONLY $40.

Don't miss your chance, comment now and include your blog address for your FREE print.

see you soon,

Jenni & Jared

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!! Please come take our family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I added your link to our website, I am not sure that I did it right. Take a look and let me know if I did it right. You guys have a picture but I wasn't sure how you did that so I just added it to our family and friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddy & Janell and Alicia, you both commented and created a link to our blog so when you order we will include a free 11 x 14! We look forward to your photo shoots!
    J&J Skelton

    ReplyDelete